Back in August when I was in New York for a BlogHer/Stonyfield party I had the pleasure of meeting Gabrielle from Late July Organic Snacks. She shared with me a lot of interesting facts about this fantastic company.
- Late July Organic Snacks is a family owned and operated company that cares deeply about family and the integrity of their products.
- All their products certified USDA organic and proudly wear the organic seal.
- Their research and development team includes their two sons- ten-year-old Stephen and six-year-old Benjamin.
- The company is a local company for me-based in Massachusetts on Cape Cod.
- Nicole (the co-founder of the company) and her family have always believed in the consumer’s right to know what’s in the food they eat. The company recently made a $25,000 donation to the California Right to Know Initiative!
The Multigrain chips
My son is a picky eater so when he wants to try a new food we generally encourage him (provided it’s not junk). A few months ago he grabbed the Late July Organic Snacks Sea Salt by the Seashore Multigrain Tortilla Chips when were at the supermarket. Now we’re all hooked. Every Late July chip flavor is delicious and works extremely well in our lunch boxes. These chips have a lot of good qualities:
- They’re gluten-free
- They’re organic
- You won’t find any GMOs, artificial colors or preservatives or trans fats
- The company donates 10% of their profits to summer camp scholarships
The only downside-the chips can be pretty pricey.
Late July Organic Snacks has graciously offered to give ONE Groovy Green Livin reader a Multi Grain Snack Chips Assortment from Late July. By entering your name and other information you acknowledge that you have read and are agreeing to our Official Rules.
Disclosure: I was sent an assortment of Multigrain Late July chips for review. The opinions expressed in this review are my very own.