Cookbooks are everywhere in our house. Why? Because my son loves to cook. He’s constantly asking…no begging to bake or whip up some kind of fabulous snack.
It’s so important to let your kids be active participants in the cooking process– especially if they show an interest. If they cook it they’re more likely to eat it and hopefully love it. Having cookbooks for kids around the house will make the process that much easier. Of course their age will dictate how much or how little they can participate.
The Best Cookbooks for Kids
Here are a few cookbooks suggestions for those future chefs in your life. A perfect holiday gift that benefits the entire family.
- ChopChop: The Kids’ Guide to Cooking Real Food with Your Family I love this cookbook and keep coming back to it for more!
- The Do It Myself Kids’ Cookbook: Nothing Hot, Nothing Sharp
- Kitchen for Kids
- 4 Ingredients Kids: Simple, Healthy Fun in the Kitchen
- The International Cookbook for Kids
- Eat Fresh Food: Awesome Recipes for Teen Chefs
- Cooking School Of Aspen’s Real Cooking For Kids: Inside-out Spaghetti, Lucky Duck And More Recipes For The Junior Chef
- Pretend Soup and Other Real Recipes: A Cookbook for Preschoolers and Up
- Healthy Kid’s Cookbook: Fantastic recipes for children to cook that are good for you too! 60 tasty dishes made easy, shown in 300 easy-to-follow photographs
- Kooky 3D Kids’ Cookbook
- Taste of Home Kid-Approved Cookbook: 300+ Family Tested Fun Foods
- Simply in Season Children’s Cookbook
- The United States Cookbook: Fabulous Foods and Fascinating Facts From All 50 States
- Kids’ Baking: 60 Delicious Recipes For Children To Make
- Salad People and More Real Recipes: A New Cookbook for Preschoolers and Up
What’s your favorite cookbook?
Disclosure: This posts contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same but Groovy Green Livin will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us spread our message!
photo credit: LilyWhitesParty via photopin cc